Translate

Friday, September 7, 2018

Vacation 09.07.18

            Vacation, “Time away from the normal”.

            Let me say, I am not on vacation, and I will not be on vacation in the near future. We have a neighbor who seems to go on vacation monthly. These neighbors take cruse after cruse, but this time they are on some type of bus tour going to national parks. This neighbor always stops the delivery of their so-called newspaper, as they don’t want the papers laying in their yard which would indicate no one is home. The newspaper has a tendency to continue to deliver the paper, which I pick up.

            You are correct, I am a good neighbor!

            After picking up the neighbor’s paper this morning, I noticed the predawn sky which was a light gray/blue color. There were a few clouds floating in this beautiful predawn sky. The sun light was showing in the sky as brilliant streaks of a bright white light.

            I went into the homestead and secured a cup of coffee, returning outside the building to continue to enjoy this sunrise. I wanted to take photos of the sky and I would have, if I had been in an area away from houses, utility poles, and wires.

            The sun began to show through the tree, with a speck of bright orange light, which gradually changed to a bright red light, as the sun rose and the amount of light increased. 

            Some of the nicest things are free, and that includes a beautiful sun rise.

 

            We have been trying to get our refrigerator repaired for over three weeks. The repairman called and said that he should be here between 9:00 and 11:00am. The parts for this repair session have been here for two weeks, yep they sent the parts to us.

            If I were a betting man, I would bet that this repair will not fix one of the problems. He will install a new ice maker, heck I can do that. The fridge makes a lot of noise when it is running. They are going to install a new fan. I bet it isn’t the fan!

            I hope his repair doesn’t interfere with my nap.

 

Look at the rising and setting sun, it can be beautiful!

 

View master; Don Ford 

 

Yes, I do know what a view master was in the olden days, we had one when I was a kid.


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: