Translate

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

It is over 09.04.18

            Let me start out by saying to that one person, and we all know who he is, the title does not mean I am stopping my posting of these wonderfully informative articles. So, what’s over? The day of Labor is finally over. I dug holes in the ground, I pulled plants out of their pots, and I planted said plants in those holes. I pulled some weeds, I drink coffee, I took naps, and I watched it rain. Any rain is a blessing to our area!
            The drought isn’t even close to being over. We received a very nice ½ inch of rain yesterday, but we are still 12 inches behind in rain for the year.
            On another subject, I would like to comment about our dog, “The Tres”. Yesterday, Tres and I were sitting outside enjoying the somewhat cooler temperature when some lady came walking down the street leading two dogs. Tres saw them before I did and he decided to go check them out.
            I will shorten this story by saying the Tres was barking at the other two dogs and he would not come to me. I tried to catch him but he seemed to think we were playing so he kept away from me. No one was hurt, the lady and her dogs seem to understand that Tres thinks he is a puppy. I apologized several times, and I wanted to beat the Tres, but I didn’t!

            In the above photo, we see the Tres on what he believes is his new bed.

Gota go, I need a cup of coffee.

Ease into your work today, labor is overrated!

Laborer, nope;            Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: