Translate

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

None of your business 09.12.18


I have a couple photos, and it is none of your business who lives there, they know who they are. Ok they are relatives who live in the path of the storm!

               The following photo is of my hand. I wanted to show you the small red bloom that landed on my hand. I looked at the photo and I see that I have worked my fingers, not to the bone as the ole saying goes, but I worked them off. I am a hard worker, but I never get a thank you! Click to enjoy any photo.
               I will show you some of the work my poor fingerless hand was doing. First photo shows some of the drawers after being cleaned and stained. They have not yet been varnished.
             This second foto is a close up of one of the drawer faces. Can you believe someone drilled holes in the drawer? I can’t believe anyone would do that, now I have to find a way to fix the holes. My present spouse suggested a way to fix them, but you know how women think, their ideas are way out there! My spouse of 49 years suggested, that is where a handle goes.

            Anyway you now see some of what has been taking place here at the Fords Homestead.
            I will likely be applying polyurethane to the drawers and cabinets today. My first wife said I could do that while she goes to town shopping. I allow her to go shopping even though I must carry the work load, she usually purchases some food and I do like to eat. 

Work not and supper will depart!

Fingerless senior laborer; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: