Translate

Friday, September 14, 2018

Had enough? 09.14.18

            The title could be interesting, is it? The question, had enough, could have many different meanings. Have you had enough? I have not had enough! Then we need to know, “Enough of what”?
            How do I come up with these fun and interesting questions? It could be that I am a mental giant, or super observant, or possibly I try harder. It isn’t any of those things, I just saw something in my yard that caught a senior retired person’s attention. Seeing said item cause me to take a photo so I could pass this along to you.
            Today I went into town to purchase some items for our project for reworking some drawers and doors to the bath room cabinets. As I was on my way home from town, the vehicles in front of my vehicle passed a slower moving vehicle. I, not wanting to be the odd ball vehicle, proceeded into the passing lane. As I came up beside this vehicle I noticed a couple things. There was a female subject driving the vehicle. The vehicle had a windshield that had numerous cracks in it, looking as if someone had a wreck and their head hit the windshield. There is no way it could pass an inspection. The vehicle had damage to the driver’s side and front. There was one other thing, this female subject appeared to be texting
            Ok I digress. Back to the subject of this article. What is the subject of this article? Had enough, is the title! I just spoke to the people who are supposed to be doing the work on our bath and kitchen. We thought they were going to begin next Monday (17) but they are not. We now know they will start on the 24th, but that has nothing to do with the title of this article.
            My spouse has informed me that I have not had enough when it comes to getting ready for the remodeling. She has indicated that we still have some painting that needs to be done and then we need to move a bunch of items out of the work areas. 
            I have in a past posting, shown some of these mushroom type items growing in the yard. We have had various amounts of rain each day this week, and even though we are still in a drought situation, the top layer of the yard thinks the drought is past. I have had enough of these mushroom type growths. I will post a photo, click on it to enlarge the view.

Pray for those people in the path of the hurricane!
Overworked, underpaid, and I have had enough; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: