Translate

Monday, September 24, 2018

Full of it 09.24.18

              

            If you have read the title, then you know what this one of a kind article is about.

            I am wondering why that one person hasn’t made a comment out loud yet. Yes, I hope you know that when you have my posting open, I am able to hear everything you say.

            By the way, one of you reads out loud. Yes I know who you are but I don’t know why you read out loud. Are you reading to someone who can’t read, possibly you are recording what you read for posterity. Most likely you read out loud because the words I write, make people feel euphoric, when they are read aloud! Whatever the reason, I appreciate you reading the postings.

            You are totally correct, “I am full of it, and I like it”! If you think this article is about me, you are incorrect. Full if it refers to the front bed room and our garage. We have moved bunches of stuff from the bath room and have started moving from the kitchen, in preparation for the beginning of the remodel. I /we are not looking forward to the work but we are looking forward to the completion of at least the first phase. 

            Some of you who enjoy the tamales and Christmas candies along with other foods that my present spouse makes, will most likely be happy when the kitchen is done. One note about that new kitchen. After we pay for the remodel we will not have the funds to cook anything. Donations will be accepted!

            True story. We have to put in a new toilet. New toilets use less water. New toilets don’t always flush all the poop in one flush. The old toilet held almost 4 gallons of water, which under normal loads, cleaned the poo poo out. The new toilet have either a 1.2 gallon or 1.6 gallon flush. I ordered the 1.6 gallon and learned that they can’t sell the 1.6 in the state of Texas. I have a 1.2 gallon! Who knew Texas had gone liberal. Get ready for several flushes.

            Heck the remodel hasn’t started yet and I am already tired of it. How will I get to take my naps with people in our home? When they destroy the kitchen how will we eat? Will it all be worth it?

 

Donations should be sent immediately!

 

Poor senior; Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: