Translate

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Not a lot of Progress 09.26.18

            Read the title, do I need to say more?            Nope!

            Has the contractor ran into a few problems?             Yes!

            First problem was some 2X4s that needed to be replaced. They allow for some unexpected damage in the wall around a tub.

            Latest problem is, a shower drain not properly positioned. The plumber set it but evidently it is about an inch off. That has slowed down the entire shower project. Repositioning scheduled for this morning.

            They are scheduled to be here at 8:00 again this morning. Those who have worked on this project have been pleasant people and willing to explain what they are doing.

            My spouse of 49 years and I went out and purchased a kitchen stove yesterday afternoon. We presently have a built in oven and the stove top is built into the cabinets. My present spouse wants to get rid of both and have a stove with the oven in it.

            Our garage is filled with artifacts from the Ford Homestead. I have decided to attempt to make a path to the opening that goes into the attic, as I believe the electrician will need access to it prior to installing the stove. No, they have not started on this yet, but I am trying to be, “Proactive”!

 

            Is remodeling fun, NO! Will the finished project be worth it? I hope so!

 

May your day be as scheduled!

 

Anxious senior person; Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: