Translate

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Not easy 09.20.18

            I am sure those of you who read my postings may believe, I am a little or a lot off the rail. You may have thought, why can’t this wonderful writer of posting stay focused! Is there something that has a tendency to distract him as he sits at the ole Ford Desk pounding out these messages?
            The answer is yes, there is a problem. It is not entirely a mental problem, although that should always be considered when thinking of me. There is another problem that distracts me from my attempt to provide intelligent and informative postings. The problem is Tres.
            I know what you are thinking, how could a skinny dog like Tres be a problem to Mr. Ford? Well I have a photo that shows just a part of the problem. Click to enjoy.
 
            The photo is taken as I sit on my chair at my desk trying to type into this computer. His head is under the arms that hold the wheels on. His foot is more or less wrapped around the wheel, and the rest of his body is under the desk. You should try to constipate, I mean concentrate with a dog not only under foot, but under the chair and under the desk. Also, it isn’t comfortable sitting with my feet in odd positions avoiding the Tres!
            Different subject:
            The other day I saw something that would cause the average person to throw up. I did not toss my cookies, I just gagged a little. The following is a description of what I saw.
            Driving on a city street, during the morning hours, the sun was shining, the sky was clear. There was a senior person staggering on a sidewalk who appeared to be much older than me. This male, senior person’s clothing was dirty. He had a filthy pull over T shirt, his pants were down below his rear end. This possibly 80 years old fart was trying to look like one of those puck kids that walk around with their pants so low that most of their underwear are showing. Dirty, very old, barely able to walk, trying to be cool, senior person!
            Dirty, staggering, and old are all acceptable. The way he wore his pants was not.
Old people, should they act their Age?
Senior analysts; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: