Translate

Thursday, September 29, 2022

September 29, 2022

            Well, I am going to start this wonder filled article early this morning, but I will stop at some point and allow the Tres to take me for a walk, that is, when it gets light outside. After the walk, I will need to be heading out to the doctor's office to get the stitches removed. I have had no pain with this incision 😊, and hopefully removing the stitches will not cause this ole senior person to cry 😐.

            Well, we are back from the walk, and for some reason the Tres took us for a longer walk. I usually let him decide when to turn and head for home but this morning I told him it was time to turn and head for home.

            Now I am back from the Doctor visit. The doctor showed the nurse how to remove the stitches from my face. She explained that these stitches are not the normal stitches. It took a few minutes but they got them out.

            I did get a cup of coffee from the star coffee place on the way to the doctor visit. As I was sitting in the Ford's ole Chevy in the parking lot at the doctor's office attempting to drink my coffee, an ole man got out of a big pickup and went inside.

I did not see this truck arrive, it was parked on a slight angle, and there was a person who went over and wrote down the license number of the truck and place the note on the vehicle next to the pickup. I assume the pickup had hit the other vehicle.

Not sure what I want to do today, I do have a couple projects, I just need to get started on at least one. I don't need to get the kids from school today. Wow a free day!

Well, I guess I need to get started, hope you have a good day.

Birds are back?

Senior retired person who is not left in stitches, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: