Translate

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

September 14, 2022

            I have a comment about odd service. I ordered an item a couple weeks ago (August 31), I was told via email that they were extremely busy and it could take 7 to 10 days to ship.

I got notice that it was picked up at Corpus Christy TX at 9:14am on the 12th.  

I have notice on the 13th, that it is in Memphis TN and should be delivered by 8:00pm on the 14th.

They sent it from Texas to Tennessee, then bring it back to Texas, and it may be delivered tomorrow. “Odd service”!

Allow me to swap topics: when I was attempting to do some work yesterday, there was something attempting to hinder my efforts. Ole people, trying to be productive, and everything is trying to keep us from working. Review the photo!


            
Was it a ghost that did this, or was it just the hose not liking me, you may decide.

Not one person asked to see a photo of the newly butchered ditch behind the Ford’s homestead, but I will provide a photo anyway.


            The uncut weeds and grass are on the neighbor’s property. The city does not take very good care of the ditch.

            Pecans disappearing, I have thought the pecans on the Ford’s ole tree were probably not going to be good, due to the dry weather. Now most of the pecans are gone from our tree, due to the squirrels, and I do have a photo. Look at the center of the photo.


            I thought you would like more photos and less words. Hope you have a good day.

Happy time will come!

Senior ole person who is going to try a little happy hour every day, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: