Translate

Monday, September 19, 2022

September 19, 2022

            Well let’s see what happened yesterday, it was mostly a day of rest. I did water all the potted plants and the black berry beds, I did begin a project with a sheet of Plexiglas. You may have guessed that I did not complete the project, since I noted that I said begin, there was an error, and I became irritated, which told me to stop and when I am in a better mood begin again.

            No, you don’t need to know what the project was, if I am able to complete said project, I will then enlighten you and the reading public.

            My wife and I did sit outside for about an hour yesterday afternoon, the neighborhood was very quiet. If it had not been for a squirrel and a couple birds, there would have been “Total silence”, ok not total silence, since I was talking a lot.

            I do have a scheduling problem today. Alex has a football game in Temple Texas at 5:00pm, it should be over by 6:00pm. I have a Bible study meeting at 6:45pm. I am not sure I can get to the study group on time, I guess it is possible, I could arrive a few minutes late. Who knows, we will see how everything goes.

            I need to trim the front yard today, the ole jasmine vines are taking over and need some trimming. It will not hurt to trim some of the grass, heck if all goes well, I could mow the front yard.

            Yep, the back 40 needs to be mowed also, but that is not in the plan for today. most of the neighbors can’t see the back 40, so it does not need to be manicured.

            I think I have a photo of our dog begging for a bite of food.


            As you might be able to see, my favorite wife was eating and Tres was closely observing, in hopes of a bite or two.

            Well, that is it for today, I need to get to work, hope your day is safe and filled with Joy.

Get to work or don’t eat!

Senior ole person who needs to eat, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: