Translate

Sunday, September 18, 2022

September 18, 2022

            Let's see what happened yesterday…

            Patrick, Karla, David, Gabi and Alex came to the Ford Homestead. Tres was very happy as he had different people who would pay attention to him, you know, rubbing his back.

            We did all go out for lunch at a restaurant that has horn in its name. The service was much less than expected, they did not get all our orders right, service was slow, the food was good, and we enjoyed each other's company. Returning to the homestead, we did get to continue discussing many subjects without having our phones in our hands, you know, talking to each other not texting! 😊

            When everyone left, I was able to get a short nap and then I had time to read from the bible. After my reading was completed, I prepared a couple seats outside for me and my favorite wife. As we ventured out to the chairs on the driveway, we noticed a vehicle pull up in front of the homestead. I then acquired another chair as a friend dropped by for some chat time (aka happy hour).

            We discussed old times, as we have known each other for more than 40 years. Some of the old-time memories are fun to bring up. I did get a photo of a cloud, but no rain.


            At 6:00pm I excused myself and went into the house, it was time to eat my leftovers from lunch and turn the 3 stooges on. I was surprised I did not remember seeing one of the 3 stooges shows, so it was kind of fun watching.

            A little later my first wife came into the house saying that someone who was driving down the street and they stop and pointed out the neat sunset that the two ladies were not seeing. So, they got out of their chairs and took a look, then my present wife came into the house and informed me of the beautiful sunset. I went out and looked and there were some pretty clouds in the sky, I wish I had been outside earlier to see more of the sunset. I might have a photo or two.



     Well, I guess that is it for now, we appreciate you, and hope your day is wonder filled!

Take time to enjoy!

Senior retired person who likes to enjoy, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: