Translate

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

What day is it 02/12/2020

            Did it rain? If you live in this area, you do not need to ask that question, but for those who live elsewhere, it rained!

            I have a problem today, I can’t get close to the key board as our cat Tres has taken a nap under my desk. Yes I have been calling him a cat, as he is acting like a cat. He whines when he wants attention, he tries to get on your lap, yes a 95 pound cat who tries to get on your lap, he is always under foot, and he needs a bath. Maybe I could just put soap on him and put him outside in the rain.

            Let me get back to the rain situation. We needed rain as we were a couple inches behind but I think that may have changed. Yesterday, I checked the rain gage and it was at less than 1 inch. This morning when I allowed our cat Tres to go out to relieve himself, the rain gage was showing 4.5 inches, and it is still raining. This is the first time in a long time that there is water standing in the back yard.

            Tres and I went to the neighbor’s driveway, my goal was to get their newspaper but Tres had a different goal. Tres deposited a substantial amount of poop on their front yard. Yes I will retrieve said poop when it quits raining. I just thought of something, our normal cats go to that neighbor’s yard and use it as their restroom, do you think Tres was trying to act like a cat. 

            I may need to take an umbrella with me this morning when I take Gabi to school. Speaking of Gabi, during the ride to school yesterday I learned that she would like to have a dog. I asked what kind of dog she wanted, thinking she might want Tres, and she said, “Fox red lab”. As I understand it, the fox red labs are rare and much harder to find than the black and chocolate colored labs. She told me she had dreamed about a fox red lab.

            I am at page 55 of my story about the beginning of time. I wrote this story several years ago. Now that I am reading it as well as attempting to edit it, I am finding the story interesting.

            Subject change, Now that I am a senior person, I think I now understand why my parents and most other senior people back in the olden days, did not like the way younger people dressed, their hair, the beards, the way they acted, and their music. I basically feel the same way about lots of those things today. I guess as a senior person, I do not like change. 

            New subject, we had 17 calls in the last two day saying, we have a two years subscription and they were going to refund our money. They want us to call them. We did not call, they can keep the money.

 

Don’t answer the phone unless you know who is calling!

 

Senior pooper scooper, Don Ford

No comments: