Translate

Monday, February 24, 2020

Monday 02.24.2020

            Well the weekend is over and I had a pretty good weekend. I didn’t work too much, although I did a test removal of a few boards from the ole Fort K. The ground is too wet for a ladder and I will need a ladder on a couple of the bolts. I have found that the bolts are in place very tight. I have a couple photos, one of which shows that I did cut and install some of the boards in a very tight manner. Click to comprehend
                                                           
            In the photo with the senior person present, the cut out on the board is where a bolt was installed. So far, I haven’t been able to remove said bolt.
            We went to visit a friend at a nursing home Sunday, he is doing much better, and he is walking a little! Prayers do help!
            I have a couple photos from the Ford’s little hot house.
                                               

May your flowers all be blooming!

Senior wood butcher, Don Ford

No comments: