Translate

Sunday, February 2, 2020

February 2, 2020

               Well the day has finally arrived, we have all waited an entire year and the day is here. I assume you all know, “He did not see his shadow”, which means we will have an early spring! Yep ground hog day is here! You may start getting your garden areas ready, spring will be springing soon!

          If you have not noticed, the date has a lot of zeros and twos in it.
02/02/2020, I don’t know how those numbers will play out today in the, “Soup Bowl”. One team with a big”0” and the other with a big “20”, who knows? Who’s playing in the Soup Bowl, heck I don’t follow football, but I will likely watch some of the game this evening.

          I bought a new chair for the ford’s ole office area. You might want to know how we came up with almost $100. I have found out that we will get about $100 back from the government when we file our income tax. That almost $100 made it possible to purchase a chair.
          My spouse of more than “L” years, (L is a roman numeral) went with me to make the final selection. I will attempt to provide two photos, one taken here in the ole office, and one at the store. You may notice that the chairs in the two photos seem to be different colors. The chair we purchased is brown, not black. It does look black in the photo here in the office.          Click to enjoy.       
                                       



          I asked for a senior person discount, they refused!
          I asked for a first responder discount, they refused!
          I asked for a military discount, they refused!
          I asked for a discount if I paid cash, they refused!

The office store don’t seem to want to be kind to us senior citizens, who were first responders, were military, and who can pay cash.

          Well that is my story and I am sticking with it.

Hope you enjoy your Soup Bowl LIVe!

Senior with a new chair; Don Ford

No comments: