Translate

Thursday, February 27, 2020

For real 02/27/2020

            I have occasionally been considered as exaggerating when I said, “it is freezing cold”. Today, it was actually freezing cold this morning, 24 degrees when I first got up. Things to do today, work on a foot rest for the ole office using scrap boards, get shirts from the cleaners, get coffee from the star store
            Before you ask, I am a retired senior person on a fixed income, so that is why I will use scrap wood.
            I took a photo of the computer screen and I will post it for you. It isn’t very clear due to being a photo of a photo. The photo is of shadows. You can make what you want to of the shadows, maybe you might consider the trees to be holding hands. I saw that I am in the right place, as there is an “X” marking the spot. Don is spot on!
     Get it, “X” marks the spot and Don is spot on.

            I have a photo of the scrap wood I will be working with when it warms up today. I was able to drag the Ford’s ole table saw out yesterday, and butcher a couple of the scrap boards. I will attempt to extricate my ole senior body from this comfortable chair and go out into the garage and work later today. You might see my only tool box at the top of the photo.
                                               
Donations for a larger tool box will be accepted, minimum amount $50 please!
Scrap wood can be made into scrap projects!
Senior scrapper, Don Ford.   

No comments: