Translate

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Another day 02/04/2020

          Here we go, another day with nothing to right write about. It is so disheartening to not have a thing to report to you, “The Reading Public”.
          Does it make you feel good to know you are a part of, “The Reading Public”? Finally, you are a part of something, even though you do not know who the other members of, “The Reading Public team”, are.
          I can’t reveal all the names of this, “Reading Public group” but I can say, “The president reads every one of my blog postings”!
          Let’s change to a different subject. I have taken a photo of a couple Easter lily’s in the front yard. Even though we have all this inclement weather, these flowers continue to pop up through the nonexistent snow and ice. Click to enjoy.
                                       
          What? You don’t believe the president reads all my blog postings! Why don’t you believe me? Ok, I will explain my comment, and then I will consider removing you from the Blog mail list. The president and CEO here at the Ford Homestead, who is also known as my first wife, does read all my blog postings.
          I didn’t say which president reads my postings, you assumed!
                                        ASS/U/ME.

Think before you assume anything!

Senior author with nothing to write about; Don Ford

No comments: