Translate

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

In the way 02.26.2020

            Now my title line does not say, “on the way”, it states, “In the way!” Before that one reader opens their mouth and asks, have I been in the way of my first wife again, the answer is yes I have, but that has nothing to do with this well written article. 
            In this article I plan to show and explain how here at the Ford Homestead, we the senior persons are perpetually hindered from accomplishing our daily tasks. I will attempt to show two photos, which were taken just yesterday, of the careless attitudes showing a complete lack of respect for me, the senior retired person at the Ford’s homestead.
            In the first photo I had gone to my closet to get some shirts to take to the cleaners. After I have worn a shirt for a week or so I toss it in the floor of the closet where it lays until I have 3 or 4 worn shirts than need to go to the cleaners. There were three shirts in the closet so I decided to get them. I opened the door and what did I see, Charlie was sleeping on the shirts. He appeared to be somewhat unhappy with me for disturbing him. I get no respect! Click to believe.
                                               
            If that wasn’t enough. That night, after I was able to drag my ole tired body into the Ford’s ole bed room hoping for some restful sleep, I encountered another resident who refused to cooperate with me. I asked him to move several times, but to no avail. All I wanted to do was pull the covers back on the bed and attempt to get my ole body onto the mattress. Since he was unwilling to move I just covered him. It did not seem to affect him, as he did not move. I guess he had accomplished what I wanted to do, he was on the bed sleeping. Photo to follow.
                                   
            As you can see, I get no respect. For that one person who don’t have their glasses on, there are four feet and one tail sticking out from under the cover.

Respect-less in Hewitt!

Senior ole person who just can’t win, Don Ford

No comments: