Translate

Friday, February 28, 2020

Accomplished 02/28/2020

            Well, I got my three projects accomplished Thursday. I had the cup of coffee, got the shirts from the cleaners, and the scrap foot stool is complete. I have my ole feet on the raised scrap foot rest at this time. It works as expected, let us hope it don’t fall apart. Fotos to follow!
                                               
            It isn’t pretty but it makes my ole feet feel good as I sit here.
            I cut some boards yesterday using a hand saw. For those of you who are wealthy and have no idea what a hand saw is, it is a saw, which requires a human (or robot) to move it back and forth repeatedly in order to cut through, in this setting, wooden boards.
            If you are a senior person, who does not normally use a hand saw, or other hand tools, you will not understand the effects on an ole persons muscles, the day after using the saw. All their muscles, if they have muscles, hurt! 
           
            Today the weather is supposed to be nice and warm with temps close to 70, so I will be allowed to go out and continue the demolishing of the Ford’s ole Fort K. I am at a point of needing to be careful. I will be removing some of the last supporting boards which hold up the 4X4s which are 8 foot long. Removing said supports will allow the post to fall, this senior wood butcher will need to be out of the way. I just thought, I will also need to be aware of where the Tres is, he usually is close to where I am working.

            Well, I need to get ready to take Gabi to school, so I need to stop entering data.

Work not and enjoy the day!

Senior ole person whose muscles hurt, Don Ford

No comments: