Translate

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Creation 01.25.18

                In the photo below we see more of the Tres’ creations. Tres stated, “Imagine how a desk would look with one of these wonderful creations displayed with a favorite pen.”
                These pen holders are, one of a kind!
   

You, as well as these works of art, are one of a kind!

Don Ford

                This morning after I was dressed, the Tres and I walked to the front door where I stated, "Get the paper", several times. Most often I have to walk out to the paper with him and then he picks it up and takes it back to the house. Today, I stood on the porch and said get the paper. Tres walked out as if he was not interested in retrieving the paper. It took him about a minute of smelling everything before he went to the paper and brought it into the house.  
             Nice dog?   Maybe!

No comments: