Translate

Sunday, January 7, 2018

We started today 01.07.18

                Today is Saturday and after a light lunch we returned home. I tried to take a nap, but was unable due to thinking about the work I need to do this afternoon. I wanted to begin the arduous process of removing decorations from the front yard. I started the process and had removed several items when a young man, “Payton” came over, he is a young man (8 or 9 years old) who helps with almost any job.
                We had made some progress when some of Donna’s friends arrived. They had their brother with them. Cecil and I sat down outside, the weather was nice enough to enjoy a conversation outside, it was about 60 degrees. It was nice to talk with Cecil.
                After they left I again started to remove a certain amount of decorations. I had no intentions to attempt and all decorations removal. Payton help and we completed the process by putting the removed items in the garage.
                Payton was payed for his work with some fudge candy, and $2.00 in cash.
                Payton then went to the bag of golf clubs, where he retrieved a 9 iron, and began to practice hitting a plastic air filled golf ball. I sat outside offering golfing advice to Payton.
                As the sun light went away, the clouds were moving in, it cooled down to a point that I decided to go inside, all in all it was a nice day.
               
                Today is Sunday and we will as usual proceed to the Cracker Barrow for what will hopefully be a nice brunch. It is scheduled to rain this afternoon, which means I will not need to attempt to remove any additional decorations from the Ford’s Front yard. Finally, a day of rest for me!
                 Are you looking at the Tres or the plastic figure of a Shepard above his head? This is one of those times that we see Tres being good!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Don Ford

No comments: