Translate

Friday, January 26, 2018

Sounds made 01.26.18

                I am sure this does not apply to you, but it applies to me. I have no reason for doing it other than, “It is a habit”! I think it is odd how we, or should I say I, form habits. All I need to do to create a new habit is, “Do something and then repeat it successfully a few times and it is then a habit.
                I, for some reason, make sounds while I am brushing my teeth, shaving, washing, taking a shower, etc. When did I start this, I don’t know but I do it religiously. I have thought about this, and possibly I started due to the fact that it is quiet in the house early in the morning, or it is a time when I am usually alone. I make these sounds and these sounds are habitual.
                There are many other things I do that are habitual, but I will not get into those at this time. Ok, let me tell you of one other habit I have. I write, but you already knew that. Writing for me is a fun habit!


Just an old photo that I like of down town Cape Girardeau during a time the Mississippi was shall we say, out of her banks.

Build the wall, has more than one meaning!

Don Ford

No comments: