Translate

Monday, January 15, 2018

Tired of it 01.15.18

      Tired of what”, she asked? “Tired of almost anything seen on the TV or heard on the radio” he said. “Do you still have a radio”, she asked? “Yes I do still have a radio, and it is a very nice radio” he said.
                Why do I have these silly questions, when I am here trying to present a personal opinion? 
                This morning I crawled out of bed and staggered popped out of bed and ran into the Ford’s old bath room. After the morning rituals, I was seated in the Ford’s old recliner with a cup of coffee. The Ford’s old TV was activated and the so-called news was on. All I wanted to know was, “what is the present temp”?
                Each time the weather person opened his or her mouth, they started off with a winter storm is coming, it will rain, then freezing rain, then sleet, then snow of up to 2 inches! Hearing that statement one time would have been sufficient, but no, they had to keep preaching that statement! Changing the channel didn’t help, as all the local so-called weather people were presenting the same information.
                I am expecting the school systems to shut down all the schools like they did several years ago. Yep, there was a prediction of snow and the schools were all shut down. I drove to work that morning and the streets were all clear, the snow storm was in actuality a dusting that did not stick to the streets.
                The use of the term “breaking news” is, in my opinion stupid! If they used it for an actual new news story that just occurred or that was occurring then ok, but the term should be used only one time, and then not again for the same story.
                There is the video of a speeding car that hit a curb and flew into a second story building. Every channel has shown this many times. I have seen this at least 20 times. I find it interesting that they have not n
                You might get tired of me commenting about the so-called news, sorry if that is the situation, but I will continue to explain, I definitely do not like the so-call News!
                                               
            Me complaining? No, just explaining!           

I have a photo or two from my drone. It seems as if every time I try to fly it there is too much wind. I can’t control my little drone in the wind. If I was rich I could have one of the nicer drone that fly in any type weather.
I am not a good pilot, so the photos are not level and there was a little fog in the air.Above is the Ford Homestead,  below is the neighbor across the street.

Stay safe and don’t drive on the ice!
Don Ford
               

No comments: