Translate

Friday, January 12, 2018

We've had enough Winter 01.12.18


                As a competent author, and yes that does describe me, whether you like it or not, (in my opinion) I am competent. I should not need to expand on the cold title of this soon to be well written article. That being said, I will change the subject.

                It has been pointed out to me by two helpful people, that I have been spelling a word wrong. I have referred to the Cracker Barrow when I am told it should be Cracker Barrel. I have stated in the past, I can’t spell, and spell check on the computer, fixes most of my spelling errors. Thanks for your input. K
               
                Today is our youngest son’s birthday, he will be 21 years old, or maybe a little older. We have plans to go out for supper this evening with him and his family. I will not attempt to write the name of the establishment as I am sure I would miss spell it. I will just say, the first part of the name has the lone star state name in it, the middle name has a reference to a paved area that we drive on, and the last part has the structure one lives in. 

                Our pot hound has just situated himself under my desk, which causes me to have the key board on my lap and the mouse on a stool next to me.  I am about four foot from my monitor which makes it hard to read. I assume that my one reader (hopefully there is at least one reader) knows that you can go to the bottom right of the screen and enlarge the content on the screen. Even though I am now a distance from the screen, I can easily read what I think I have written.

Someone took a photo of the author as he was diligently working on this story. As you can see, the grueling work load is taking its toll on me and the Tres, who is still under the desk. Obviously, you will want to enlarge the photo, click on it.
                I am very tired of receiving phone calls from people I do not know. That being said, if we do not recognize the caller’s number, we do not answer. For some reason our home phone began showing as private caller with no number. That meant no one was going to answer our calls. I called the provider and they were able to correct the situation, our number now shows. (Do people not answer my calls because they can’t see my number, or because they know it is me? L ) Our cell phone no longer shows our name or number. I called them and they said “Sorry Charlie”, actually they said, “Sorry Donnie”! 
                Well I guess I will stop my article now, I hope you will be able to stay warm and not drive in the snow and ice, if it is in your area!

Be safe and stay warm!

Don Ford
               

No comments: