Translate

Monday, December 25, 2017

I got nothing 12.25.17

                Would you believe I got nothing for Christmas? I know, you would believe I got a lump of coal, you are just that kind of person, believe the worst about me. That hurts, see the tear!

                Christmas is over, we have plenty of left overs. That is not a play on words, it is just the truth. The food was excellent, family was together, and friends came over later, all in all, a good day. I did have to wash dishes a couple times but many of the dishes were placed in the dish washer so it wasn’t too bad!

                I got many things for Christmas and they were all very nice! What a great Christmas!

                We hope your Christmas was outstanding and safe.

 

May your days be blessed!

 

Don Ford

There was no email about this posting, I did not want to be a bother! 

No comments: