Translate

Friday, December 22, 2017

General Info 12.22.17

                Info about this posting was not sent via email.
                If you have not finished yet, you are almost out of time. Christmas presents, what did you think I was writing about!
                This morning, as I waited for the Gabi, I saw a squirrel nest in the neighbor’s tree that kind of had a star shape. No it wasn’t a perfect star shape, but it caught my attention. I took a photo of the nest, could it be a symbol of, “Christmas”?  Yes I am observant! Also, the photo is not taken in black and gray, the lighting and cloudy sky make it black and gray! The black and gray comment, has nothing to do with a previous post!
                                               
I sit here with the TV on, I am not watching it, but I do hear it as a back ground noise. It is the news channel and I get sick and tired of the same CRAP over and over. I wonder how those people who work as so-called news reporters, feel about saying the same thing, hour after hour, and day after day.
                                             

                  
In the above photo we see the Grinch. No other information is available on the subject!
                The below photo was taken a couple days ago, as once again I was waiting on the Gabi. The photo does not show the brightness of the glow from the sun that I could see, as it was rising over the corner of the house. You should not look in the mirror to try and see what was in the back yard.
                                           
                Well that is it from your author for now, may you have an outstanding day!

Consider the true meaning of Christmas!

Don Ford

No comments: