Translate

Monday, April 17, 2017

Yes he is dead 04.17.17

                The photo below says it all.
 
That puppy is dead tired laying in our Jasmin plants.
                I was mowing Friday afternoon when I was approached by three dogs, one of which was this puppy. He had two small accomplices with him. They came up to me as if they knew me and followed me around as I mowed. After a while the two smaller dogs vanished and this puppy stayed.
                I completed mowing and he was still here. I went into the garage and removed my dirty clothes. I went into the house to take a shower. Later when I returned to the garage I noticed one of my shoes was missing. I naturally assume that the puppy had taken it. I went to the front porch and there laying in the Jasmin was my shoe and a puppy dead, asleep.
                Later in the day, a lady in a pickup truck was observed driving very slowly down the street. I instinctively knew she was looking for a dog. I learned that the puppy was named Buddy and was a golden retriever. The other two escapees’ were her neighbor’s dogs. I told her he had been here but had left. She continued up the street in search of the puppies.
                Later I saw her drive by on her way home and she waved, so I assume she had found Buddy.

That’s my story and I am sticking with it!

Don Ford

No comments: