Translate

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Nothing to write about 04.26.17

                What does one do when they are sitting at their computer and have nothing to write about? I guess we will see what happens as this is the situation for me right now. I just don’t have anything to write about today, it is sprinkling rain outside so I can’t go for a walk, we all know that sugar will melt in the rain, and we all know how sweet I am so I would probably melt in the rain.
                Now that I think about it, my mother would not let me go outside when it was raining. I must have been so sweet as a child, that she was afraid that I would melt, if I went out in the rain. What a mom!
                I don’t have any projects for today, I did get all the limbs that were on the ground yesterday, cut up and placed on the trailer. I guess I could talk about being tired from working those limbs for the last two days but that is old news.
                My neighbor, who has been hit hard with allergies for quite a while, came over yesterday afternoon. He said he isn’t going back to the doctors anymore, as they have not helped him. We were able to sit outside for a while and enjoy a beverage, even though the pollen was floating around.
                Talking about allergies, I have a mask on right now. The mask helps keep me from breathing in the pollen, and when I don’t breathe in the allergens, my eyes do not itch. Early morning is one of the worst times for pollens, I don’t wear the mask all day.
                I could jump in the Ford’s Chevy and go to the coffee shop and get a cup of coffee. The problem with that would be, I would probably get a breakfast sandwich which tastes good, but I do not need the extra calories. NO, I can’t resist, if I go I get the sandwich, do not judge me! 
                I am back and the coffee is good. As one might expect there was a line at the drive through all around the coffee shop, but it went amazingly fast. They either had enough help or, everyone was ordering just a cup of coffee.
                How many of you have driven through a big city during rush hour? Well I live in Hewitt, not a big city, not even a big town, but we have more traffic during the rush hours than major cities. It seems as if everyone must drive through Hewitt to get to where they are going and that is just part of the problem.
                The Midway school system is another major part of the traffic. The Midway school system has built many schools in various areas of Hewitt and Woodway. I believe they did this so they would not have to provide bus service to the children in the area. They have a rule that is something like this, if you live within a mile of the school you will not get bus service. I believe the schools are strategically located to reduce the need for busses. When you have literally thousands of parents trying to take, or pick up, their children from the schools you also have traffic that rivals downtown New York City.  
                I would like to have a digital tire pressure gage but I hate to spend the money. I have two old manual air gages, one works good but one I have learned is way off. Why do they have to charge so much, when we all know that they mark everything up two to three hundred percent minimum.
                As I stated earlier, I have nothing to write about so, I will not write anything.
Have nothing to do, then rest all day!

Don Ford

No comments: