Translate

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Drone it 04.11.17

                Having little to do yesterday, after cutting more limbs and placing them on the Ford’s Old Trailer, I decided to get the drone out for a little retired senior fun time!
                Retrieving the unit, it occurred to me that it would not take photos or videos and save them to the SD card! I had never tried to view the flight or send a photo or video to the somewhat smart phone!
                I then downloaded the app and began the learning process. To my surprise, old people are not like old dogs, we can learn new things!
                I have worked with the drone here in the Ford’s Old Office area (it began to rain yesterday just as I was getting ready to go outside) and have taken a few photos along with videos. I can also view everything the camera sees on the somewhat smart phone.
                It is still raining and, we received over 2.5 inches last night. “Rain, rain go away, little Donnie wants to play!
 click to enlarge.
                Before the critics can get started, I will attempt to explain what is in this photo.
                First: I said I had been working and that is why the jeans are dirty.
                Second: Do not look at the fat belly, I forgot to suck it in.
                Third: I am not getting ready to make a gesture with a finger, I am moving the hand as I take several           photos and the hand in different positions make the photos different.
                Fourth: The drone was on a shelf sitting still, the control is in my right hand. 
If it ever stops raining I will try to get photos from the drone while flying.

May the rain not dampen your fun time!

Don Ford

No comments: