Translate

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

X again 04.25.17

                For that one reader who remembers the photo of an X in the sky (signs in the sky), which I posted 09.16.14, I have observed another X. I can only assume it means one of two things, there is a fortune buried where the X is, or that the Ford’s Homestead is a holy site. Possibly the second is most likely.
 
                In the photo one can see the shadows on the ground, but would you believe, there was nothing above to make the shadows? Please ignore the white hose, as it has nothing to do with the X.
                On a different subject, as I was walking this morning, attempting to loosen my senior muscles from the work I had completed yesterday, and preparing myself for the work I will do today, there were several birds on the wire across the street where the white line has been established. I, being very observant, carefully negotiated the area of the white line, in an effort to not become part of the white line. I believe these birds were waiting on me to walk through this area. There have been several ineffective attempts, from some flying birds, to drop a bomb on my person as I walk. I have been lucky and have avoided these attempts.
                Unfortunately, there is the body of a new born baby bird lying on the pavement near the white line. I looked up to see where this baby had fallen from, but there was no limbs above its resting spot. I have no idea how this unfortunate chick arrive at this spot.
                Yesterday I attempted to remove a broken and hanging limb from a tree in the back yard, but I could not reach it with my 8 foot ladder and 16 foot pole saw.  I have been able to pull on the limb, but to no avail (that means it would not fall). Photo to follow, click to enlarge.
 
Since I could not get the broken limb down, I took my frustrations out on a couple other large limbs, and I unfortunately damaged the fence as one of the limbs fell onto it. I was able to butcher half of the limbs and place them on the trailer yesterday, (that is why my senior body is tired and hurting today), and I will attempt to make this senior body finish the second half of the limbs today. 

                                         
I hope I can get to the old rocking chair this afternoon,
with my diet coke!

Don Ford              

       

No comments: