Translate

Monday, February 26, 2018

Who cares 02.27.18

                Since no one asked, yes, they did fix the flag problem after my suggestions.
                I have reviewed some of the videos taken by the Fords new dash cam, and they are very good. I will add a photo or two taken from the videos.

Photo above is what you would see from a normal driving video, even though it is from my drive way. 

                The dash cam has the ability to video in a zoomed in mode. Above is a photo from a zoomed in video in my drive. If I were not retired and on a fixed income, I could drive our Chevy and have shown you a photo from a driving video.
                The red marks were not on the video, I added them. There were people in the photo and I did not want to pay them to use their photo.


What a day for a day dream!

Don Ford

No comments: