Translate

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

What day is it 02/14/18

                This message is directed to all of us, but especially those who will not receive flowers, candy or even a nice word today. I can’t provide that last group with flowers or candy, but possibly I will be able to provide you with a nice word.

                After careful thought, I have a nice word for you and it is, “Amazing”. That’s it, that is the nice word.

          “Amazing

                Do you have any idea how hard it is to find, “A nice word”, that would seem to be nice to most of our following. So you didn’t get flowers or candy, but now you have received a nice word, from me!

                                                               

                I have also provided you with a heart, for this day. I hope you have a good day and receive some type of gift, which would mean you don’t need my nice word, but if you didn’t receive anything, then this posting will be your nice word!

 

                Please consider sharing your nice word with others today!

 

 

May your day be amazing!

 

Don Ford

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mr. Ford, may you also have an “Amazing” day!