Translate

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Sometimes 02.17.18

                The title to this wonderful article could mean, “From time to time”, or it could mean, “Ever now and then”, but in this setting it means, “When I want to”. You might ask, if you were actually reading this article, what is this old senior person writing about.

                Well, I being a conservative, (know that may be difficult for you to believe), do not want to take too much of your time, so I will keep this presentation short, even if it isn’t sweet.

                Each morning, Tres and I go out front to retrieve the so-called newspaper. This morning we walked out together and I stopped on the porch while The Tres headed down the side walk. He made a right turn and went directly to the newspaper. Arriving at said paper he stopped, and looked back at me. This is where the problem occasionally occurs. Sometimes he picks the paper up and runs back to the front door. Sometimes he walks away from the paper, checking out all the smells in the front yard. He will goof around until he sees me walk toward the paper, and that is when he runs over to it, grabs it as if to keep it away from me, and he heads for the house. Today he brought it back without delay.

                Sometimes he does what I want, all the time he does what he wants!

 

Not all the time, just sometime!

 

Don Ford

No comments: