Translate

Friday, December 27, 2019

Surprise view 12/27/2019

            This morning I have an appointment with the eye doctor. Yep it is my 6 month checkup. I assume they will dilate my eyes which I really do not enjoy. I will likely be wearing sun glasses in the house until the eyes get back to normal.
            Let us go to a different subject. This morning while the Tres was checking the front yard for who knows what, I observed fog coming up the ditch at the end of the street. Yes I did take a photo but it isn’t real clear.
                                               
            There is a street light at the end of the street which was lighting the fog. As I stood there watching the fog, it was moving very slow. It was kind of like and old time scary movie.

Be observant and you may see!

Senior retired observer; Don Ford

No comments: