Translate

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Cat decorations 12/04/2019

            Having nothing to do yesterday made me tired.
            Last evening I looked through the glass of the front storm door, and what do you think I saw? Well, I saw that the lights I put on the mail box yesterday were working. The lights show up at the top of the photo.
            You may need to click on the photo to see the lights. 

            Also I just noticed that Charlie is also in the photo. What does that cat think he is, part of the Christmas decorations? Possibly he is afraid of the dark, and he is sitting there next to some of the lights in an effort to calm his fears.
                 
            Cats, who knows what they are thinking.

            My spouse of half a century allowed me to go to the hamburger place last evening and purchase some burgers for supper. When I returned, all the outside lights in our decorations were on, they looked very nice as I drove around the corner.


Enjoy your day, be safe!


Senior retired hamburger getter; Don Ford

No comments: