Translate

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Insightful 12/17/2019

            It is cold again today so I will need to stay inside and maybe have a blanket over my ole senior retired legs. Since I am inside and not working in the back 40, I have decided to write a short posting for the blog.

            Our grandson Alex is here at the homestead sick. He is covered up in bed watching the TV. He don’t have a fever but he was throwing up. We have placed a 2 gallon bucket by his bed just in case he needs it.

            As I drove Gabi to school this morning, she noted that she has a sore throat, and I could tell that her nose was stopped up by the sound of her voice. She said she can’t miss school this week, because they have final test in each class this week.

            *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *

            Would you believe; that someone from my reading public noted, “My posting yesterday seemed to be a list of things I would like to have for Christmas”. Would you believe, that thought never crossed my mind as I wrote that posting? J

            *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *

            Occasionally I review text from the bible. I have recently went through Revelations and do not understand it all. 

Revelations 4, 5

            And out of the throne proceeded lightning and thunder and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven spirits of God.

 

            The comment, “Seven spirits of God” caught my attention. As my one reader should know, I wrote a short story about the beginning of time. In that story there is a spirit that links with 6 other spirits. In my story, this one spirit, made up of 7 spirits, becomes all knowing.

            I find it interesting, that I somehow came up with seven spirits, which joined into one all-knowing spirit. 

            *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *

            I guess the grandson is feeling better, he just came in here and wanted something to eat.

 

I am the seventh child, does that make me special?

 

Senior non-special child, who received my share of spankings; Don Ford

No comments: