Translate

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Nothing to do 12/03/2019

            Today is Tuesday and I have nothing to do. It is kind of sad to have nothing to do on a day when the temperature is predicted to be at 71 degrees. If only there was something to do in the yard.

            After I drop the Gabi off at school, I could pick up the clothes at the cleaners, then I could go get a haircut all my hair cut. I could get a cup of coffee and a breakfast sandwich on the way home.  

            I could check on the heat lamp in the hot house to be sure it is pointing in the right direction.

            I have been told I would be allowed to attempt to remove the leaves from flower beds, and around a bench that has decorations on it.

            There is a bunch of leaves along the curb and I would be allowed to clean that all up.

            I could go to the back 40 and clean up the dog poop, and I could then mulch the leaves in the back yard.

            There are a couple weeds in the black berries that could be removed.

            I do get to go pick up Alex from school in the afternoon, wow something to do!

            As I have said, nothing to do, another boring day. It is not fun getting old and sitting around all the time.

 

Don’t get old and retire if you have nothing to do!

 

Senior retired person with nothing to do; Don Ford

No comments: