Translate

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

It rained 12/11/2019

            As the informative title line states, “It rained”, I have statistical information that we received ¾ inch here at the Ford Homestead. We needed it and we appreciate it.

            I have been informed that I will be allowed to return to the Ford’s ole shed and find a small Christmas tree, (about 18 inches tall) that was mistakenly stored away, by me. Evidently, this small tree is to receive some very small decorations.   I hope I can find it.

            I need to make a trip into town today, as I have ran out of my adult beverage. I just hope we have enough aluminum cans to sell at the junk yard, so I can have money to purchase a bottle…

            The leaves have cleared off our trees in the front yard, so at some point in the near future I will make a last attempt at removing said leaves from the yard and flower beds. Then the real work begins, as I make a third attempt at raking the acorns from the yard.

            There are hundreds of white wing doves in the street this morning eating the crushed pecans from the neighbor’s trees.


For success, be safe, productive, and cooperative!


Senior retired typist: Don Ford

               For that one person who does not know what a typist was, it was a person that used a type writer to put information on to a sheet of paper.       I do my best to inform the reading public of historical topics.

No comments: