Translate

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Notes 12/26/2019

            Well I cracked pecans Monday after lunch. It was a sunny day so I went outside and sat on a rocker in the Sun. After a few minutes of rest, I gathered needed items in prep of the work I will perform this nice and warm day.
            I had previously cracked a bunch of pecans, so I decided to attempt to get the cons out of the cracked shells, which would / should put me on a better track with my first wife, as she has wanted the cons available for pies. I came up with a couple quart zip lock bags filled with pecans.
            Being an old retired senior person, removing the shells from these cracked pecans is kind of rough on ole fingers. I decided to call the Brazos feed store in Waco to see if they had that Baker tool. Having that little tool would make it a lot easier on my fingers. They did it, I jumped in my vehicle drove down there and pay my $9.99.
            The tool makes it easy to remove the shell from a cracked pecan. I now have my Christmas present. Below we see the Nuti Budi and the Baker tool.
                                               
            Later, since the weather was so nice, I acquired a cigar that I had stashed away, it is a Cuban cigar, and I went outside where I lit the cigar and puffed on it for a while. I did not smoke the entire cigar, saving part for another day. Such a nice day with temperatures in the mid-60s, sitting outside in a short sleeve shirt, it was just one heck of a nice day.

            Well, it is over! The Christmas day has come and passed, and I would like to say it was a success. Our family was here and we received many things. I want to say thanks to everyone, even though I was on the naughty list, I got a bunch of good things, from peppermint candy to shirts and a jacket. Our son Patrick surprised both the grandkids with desk top computers. Alex wanted a corner desk for his room, a chair for the desk and a desk top computer. Patrick brought both Alex and Gabi each a desk top computer. 

            My spouse of 50 plus years was able to pull off another excellent meal for the Fords. As usual, when the family left, some neighbors came over. We also enjoyed exchanging gifts and eating left overs from lunch with those friends.         Christmas was good for us all!

            Not everyone received a Christmas present. As Tres and I went out to fetch the so called newspaper this morning, we noticed someone who had evidently been on the naughty list. We were slightly shocked to see a nude. Now I am not against nudes, as a matter of fact I am in favor of voluntary nudism. I doubt that she was a volunteer nude, but you can decide when you look at the photo at the end of this posting. Do not click on the photo if you embarrass easily!

            The other day as I was driving in Waco, I saw our old Dodge truck. I stopped next to it at a stop light, it was super clean, looked like new, and had some nice mag type wheels on it. Whoever owns it takes very good care of it! 

            In the photo below we see a Snell without her shell. Was she a bad girl and Santa did not bring her a shell, or is she a bad girl and just left the shell behind? She is definitely showing her behind.

            I think I will go and use my new pecan cracker and see if I can get all the large pecans cracked, and then shelled. No rest for the senior retired person.

Tres likes his Christmas toy!

Senior retired pro-nudism; Don Ford

No comments: