Translate

Monday, December 2, 2019

Poor ole senior 12/02/2019

            This poor ole senior went to lunch Sunday and when he returned home he was allowed to get to work. I used the electric blower / vacuum to clean up leaves from part of the drive way and around the pecan tree. Removing the leaves from around the tree allowed me to find some pecans that were under the leaves.
            Then I brought an extendable pole from the shed and knocked down some of the pecans. After picking the cons up, I then brought the Ford’s ole walk behind mower to the front yard. I began vacuuming the leaves. Before you comment, yes there are many more leaves to fall, but I would rather vacuum leaves that are an inch or so deep, rather than when there is 6 inches deep covering the entire yard.
            There was a lot of leaves from our trees in the neighbor’s yard, I vacuumed many of them, (that is call being a good neighbor). 
            I then went to the ole shed and retrieved the Ford’s ole gas powered leaf blower. I cleared the driveway and then went down the street blowing leaves out of the street to the curb.
            After all that work, my ole body was able to put the equipment away.
            I then learned that I could have some Christmas decorations in the office. Being a retired senior person on a fixed income, we can’t afford expensive decorations. I have a photo of two decorations, and my spouse of 50 plus years said she has some lights to put on the tree and broom. Click to feel sorry for ole retired seniors on a fixed income.
                                               
Donations may be sent to the Ford Homestead, please mark them to be use in decorations for Don’s office!

Odd decorations can be very interesting!

Senior retired leaf cleaner upper; Don Ford

No comments: