Translate

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Crow 12/29/2019

          It was a chilly morning about 7:00am when I ventured out the front door. As I stood there on the side walk looking up at the morning sky, I noticed there was no wind, not even a breeze. That cool crisp air caused me to shake a little, as I did not have a jacket on.

          The sky was a lite powder blue, and there was various clouds strewn throughout the sky. The clouds were displayed in various shapes, from long and slim, to big round fat clouds. They were in various shades of blue gray, from a very dark almost black, to a light blue, only slightly darker than the sky. I thought to myself, how pretty the blue gray combinations were, on this chilly morning.

          As I stood there admiring the beautiful morning, displayed only as nature can, there came an unmistakable sound of a crow. This single crow was flying as if it were trying to catch up with others. The crow would call repeatedly three times as it flew. I listened to the crow’s seeming frantic calls, as it flew away.

          I wondered if it had gotten separated from the group, or if it had been abandon. Had there been an accident and the crow’s partner was no longer alive? There was no way of knowing why the crow seemed so lonely.

          Changing my focus, I again admired the view of the sky, and then returned to the house.

 

 

There are many beautiful sights if we look for them!

 

 

Senior beautiful retired person; Don Ford

No comments: