Translate

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I was mooned 04.24.18

               Being mooned could be fun or embarrassing, depending on your view! If one has been mooned in the past, one may understand why I used the word view, in that first sentence.  When one is mooned, the view is very important to some of us. I like a clear, unobstructed, view when mooned. Some of you might enjoy being mooned, depending on how and why.
               I was neither offended, upset, I actually enjoyed being mooned! I have a photo to share with you on this subject, I hope you enjoy it. Below is a photo, please click to enlarge and enjoy a photo of our little pecan tree.

               Believe it or not,
You have been mooned!

Don Ford
               If you do not yet feel fulfilled, look closer at the photo.

No comments: