Translate

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Madder than a mashed cat 04.17.18

               That comment was something that a friend use to say, and I have used it several times in the past. This posting has nothing to do with a mashed cat, but it does have a photo of Molly and Tres.

               Were they both tired? Click the photo to enhance.
               On this same day, as the Tres and I sat near the Ford’s garage door, I heard the sound of a jet passing over. I looked up but did not see the jet. I noticed that Tres was looking up toward the sound, I again looked up but could not see the jet. Again I looked at the Tres and he was still focused on something in the sky, so I again looked up, this time in the area that Tres was looking, and I saw the jet.
               I thought I was observant, but Tres has me beat.

               If you want to continue to receive these postings please send me a note by the end of April, saying to keep you on the mailing list. I understand that not everyone on my mailing list, reads the postings. I plan to send this reminder several times between now and the last full week in April.

Try to get along with that person, like Tres and Molly!

Don Ford

No comments: