Translate

Thursday, April 5, 2018

69 04.05.18

     69                                                                                04.05.18

 

                What does that title mean to you? Depending on your age it can mean different things. I do not plan to explain those meanings, you may submit your favorite meaning if you like.

          On April 5th, 1969, Donna and Don, that is my present wife and me, were married. Yep, today is our anniversary, it has been 49 years today!

          By the way, just an FYI, Donna will be my only wife! J

         

Would you believe:

          Donna and I have not, during this 49 years, had a single argument?

          We agree on everything.

          We never have a cross word for each other!

          Donna is always right, and I am also always right!

 

Try it, you will like it!

 

Don Ford

No comments: