Translate

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Why are they there 04.11.18

               I have attached a photo which you may click to enlarge. Please review the photo and I hope you notice that the pecan trees, which always leaf out later than other trees, are now putting on greenery (AKA leaves). I have commented, “If the tree does not produce this year, I will cut it down”. It has in the past produced many pecans but last year it did not. 
               I have reviewed the actual scene many times, and I do understand, “Why they are there”.
Today I plan to go riding for a few hours this morning with some friends. Yes it is cold and will be cold at the beginning of the day. I had to wash the bike yesterday and I have a photo to show you. In the photo below we are looking through a dusty wind shield. The entire bike was dusty so I washed it.


May all things be clear to you!
Don Ford

No comments: