Translate

Monday, April 9, 2018

Is that wrong 04.09.18

                This morning as I attempted to get into my daily attire, I was confounded by the T-shirt. I like the T-shirts that have a pocket as I always have something to carry with me like a cell phone.

                This T-shirt was green in color but there was something wrong, or was it right? Now you see my conundrum, I could not tell if it was, “Wrong side out or Right side in!”

                How is one expected to know, wrong from right?  Who the heck decides on these terminologies, people who think they are right all the time? Before that one person pops off and says, “You lean to the right all the time”, you are wrong! 

                NARBNL at the bottom of my emails stands for, “Not Always Right But Never Left”! As you can see, I am not always right, I can be whatever I want to be, ha ha!

                I still don’t know if it was wrong side out or right side in. I was able to find another T-shirt and I did not need to question the validity of that shirt as the right side was out, or was the wrong side in. Now I am again confused.

 

 

May there be no questions in your day!

 

Don Ford  

 

               

No comments: