Translate

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Thirteen again 04.10.18

               What the heck, how can one be thirteen again? What does the title line mean? Who cares, the title is silly. Wait a minute, I tell the grand kids that I am silly, maybe that is why the title line is silly. We are a pair of silly’s.

 

               One person said to me, “Maybe you write too much”. Each person has a right to have their own opinion, and I believe they should have their own opinion. For most people I do write too much, but since I enjoy writing it is not too much for me. I understand that I was sending to many emails, which clogged up people’s mail boxes, so I converted to only two emails per week. Even if I post 10 postings during the week I am sending only two emails.

               If you want to continue to receive these postings please send me a note by the end of April, saying to keep you on the mailing list. I understand that not everyone on my mailing list, reads the postings. Yes I can see how many reads there are for any and all postings. I plan to send this reminder several times between now and the last full week in April.

 

          I have posted a story on a different blog which is about time travel. It explains why we will never know even if there is such a thing as time travel. Oddly, I wrote this story three years ago. I have recently re-read it and edited it a little. It is nothing special but I like putting silly ideas on paper.

 

               I saw a TV program where they were talking about the, “Gate of the gods”. It is located near Lake Titicaca, in Peru. Google it if you need more info. I have been bouncing some ideas around for a story about the gate.

 

               Thirteen, why would I title this silly article as thirteen again. The title sounds like something that repeats itself. Something the repeats, and is also thirteen! I have it! It will be Friday the 13th this coming Friday!

 

Happy Friday 13th to all! 

Don Ford

 

No comments: