Translate

Monday, April 30, 2018

Are you puzzled 04.30.18

               In a world with continual new technology, it is possible that some of us may seem, or in reality, be puzzled! Although, those of you who read my articles should never be puzzled, as I provide necessary information to guide you through any maze or puzzle.
            Since you are not puzzled, that is proof my work is effective. I have presented enough information to each of you, that life is clear as a bell!             That would be a glass bell because a metal bell is not clear. Do you think that old saying, “Clear as a bell”, means the sound is as clear as a bell? I guess I will need to check into the saying and report back to you.
               To those of you who have requested to stay on the mail list, I want to say Thank You for reading my posts. In the future anyone who wants to get on the mail list, just send me a note!
          Now back to the subject at hand, puzzles. Below are two examples of a natural puzzle, yes nature can make puzzles. I have a couple photos for your enjoyment.
   

           The top photo, nature’s puzzles are together, below they are not. One puzzle has 10 pieces, the other has only 4. One side of each is light colored, the other is dark. For those of us on a fixed income, these are the type of games we have. The ten piece puzzle is more difficult than one would expect.
            Now you see, when I am sitting doing nothing, I am still observing and producing, and it is usually more than many people produce, when they are working their behind off.

Look around, and you will find interesting things!

Don Ford

No comments: