Translate

Monday, April 23, 2018

Poor but inventive 04.23.18

               I feel that the title is a true statement. We here in the Ford Clan are definitely poor, and occasionally we are inventive. Possibly the word inventive, should be changed to creative. When one is poor and they have a need for an item, we often have to create the thing we need.
               I wanted a tool box so I had to create one. I did not invent the tool box, I just created one from my memory of years gone by. I have a couple photos that I will present, which will help that one person understand creativity. It would be nice if one could click on things at home to enlarge them as we do the images on the blog.       What?   Get your mind out of the gutter, that was an offal thought!  

               We see in the photo above, the poor man’s tool box, I couldn’t even afford a lock!

               The poor person’s tool box is opened, but we can’t see the tools inside the box. Those tools are also created by a poor man, as we see in the following photo.

               It would be nice if we had some tools other than those, two hand made mallets. Have you ever tried to drive a screw using a mallet? Let me tell you, it takes a lot of skill and time to drive a screw with a mallet.
Donations will be accepted through the end of the month, identify these donations as, “Tools for the poor man”!

May you always be creative, but never be poor!

Don Ford

No comments: