Translate

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

                Plans for the day often go astray, let us hope they do not go astray, today!
                Plans for the day are as follow:
                Take the Gabi to school.
                Go to the haircut place and get a haircut (I have a $4.00 off coupon).
                Return home and remove the hair that fell down my back.
                Change clothes.
                Drive the 2 miles to Do it Best Corp, sign in.
                Free Thanksgiving lunch at Do it Best Corp.
                Leave Do it Best Corp. and proceed to the Spring Valley school where I will have my
                second lunch with, the Alex (this one is not free)!
                Drive back to the Ford Homestead.
                Change clothes.
                Take a nap (naps are necessary after two turkey dinners).
                Drive back to the Spring Valley school to pick up the Alex.
                Drive back to the Ford Homestead. Seems like a lot of driving today.
                The rest of the day is not scheduled yet, but I do need to finish raking the acorns from the
                yard.
We are planning on riding to the Bunkhouse for lunch tomorrow, so I will not get a lot of raking time on Thursday, and I do want to mow on Friday.
They say retirement is a time to rest and reflect, who the heck are they? One great thing about today is the free food, I can save the, “Roadkill Soup” I was going to have for lunch, for supper!
May your day have a lite schedule!

Don Ford

            Bad news, I have been informed that all the Christmas decorations will need to be brought to the Ford’s old garage on Saturday. My spouse of 48 years will begin putting them together on Sunday. I have been told that I will be allowed to install my portion on Monday, even if it is cold and rainy!

No comments: