Translate

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Mother to be 11.24.17

                I was not sure how to title this article. My first thought was to title it as, “Nice Ass”, but then I decided that some of my students would not understand what the title was referring to. Possibly some of the students would think I was referring to a part of the female anatomy, but that would be wrong!
                In fact I am referring to a female who lives out in the country, here in Texas. She is one good looking female but, she has a big belly. I have a tendency to overlook the enlarged abdomen area, as her face is that of an angel. No I don’t know how old she is, it is difficult to tell by just looking at her.
                In case you have not yet guessed, she is going to have a baby! Don’t ask if I know whether it will be a boy or girl, how would I know that, I don’t even know her name. No, she doesn’t live close to us, I told you she lives out in the country. I have a photo which I will post, if I can find it.
                Do you think those who live in the country have better lives than those of us who live in towns? I don’t think it really has anything to do with the location of their home place, it is what each of us make of the lives we have. Family has a lot to do with our lives regardless of where we live.
                On a slightly different subject, it is cold outside. Yes, it got down to 30 degrees here last night. I turned the heat lamp on in the Ford’s old hot house in an effort to protect those flowers.
                My spouse of 48 years had informed me, that some of the Christmas decoration lights were coming on unexpectedly at night, so we might as well set all the timers. The timers were set and at 5:59pm I went to the door to observe. At 6:00pm the first lights that come on were to my left, then to the right, then to the far right, then the lights on the house were last to illuminate. All the lights came on with in one minute, my first spouse was satisfied.
                Ok, I found the photo of the soon to be mother. Tell me if she isn’t one fine looking expecting mother. Take some time to look at the photo, the living conditions in the country can be, shall we say, “A sticky situation”!  Click to enlarge!

                Isn’t she a cutie? Can you see the belly bulge? I sure hope she don’t have the baby in all that cactus!
May you stay out of those, sticky situations!
Don Ford

No comments: